Happy Hot Temps Across the Country….. it is a summer with record highs and extreme fire danger and of course because these kind of things come in three’s, let’s add drought. In spite of all this CDW encourages you to stay positive and to continue to “chase the dream.” Happy Trails and stay cool and safe!
Cowboy Dressage World Needs Dedicated Professional Clinicians.
On the road or in your barn. Find out how you can be a part of our World.
Do you want to teach Cowboy Dressage? Do you wish to travel and teach or are you happy to teach at your barn? Do you want to share your knowledge and help horses and riders? If so, Cowboy Dressage World needs you. Please contact Lyn Ringrose Moe. She will help you get started on a very rewarding path. Not only will you help enrich others but you will find it is very self rewarding. It is amazing where this journey can take you.
How to get started? First Visit: https://cowboydressageworld.com/cdw…/how-to-join-cdwpa/
Any additional questions beyond information on website contact :
Lyn Ringrose Moe firstname.lastname@example.org
The CDW Gathering and Finals is go for 2021. Dates are Oct 13-17 with awards on the 17th. This will be held at our traditional location: Murieta Equestrian Center, Rancho Murieta, CA. Premium and Entries should be up by early to mid Aug. cowboydressageworld.com
Here are just a few of the highlights we are planning for you:
- The use of Arena 1 on Wed. Normally we don’t start in there until Thurs.
- A new Sportsmanship Award has been added to the awards. This award goes to the person who is always a team player, supportive and positive for all. Suggestions can be left at office. More details to follow on this award.
- Riding for the Brand will be back. Championship (top five)+ for RFTB will be Sat pm. Test, WJL Freestyle, Partnership on the Ground #2 and WJL Challenge #2
- CDW Trifecta will be added this year. This is a 3 test competition (Walk Walk Test #1, WJ Challenge #3 and WJ Open Court #3) by teams of three. Teams to be drawn at office before show starts.
- More Details on Trifecta and RFTB will be in Gathering Premium
- Fri Pm Dinner and Entertainment with vocalist/musician Justin Lawrence and surprise opening act!!
- Silent Auction
- Guest Lecturers: Sharon Spier DVM and Marina Abrams will discuss horse and rider health.
- The great Marli Perry will be the show manager again this year! Thank you Marli.
- Vendors for you shoppers….if you know of a vendor you would like to see at the show please reach out to them and have them sign up on the murietaequestriancenter.com website.
NEW VOLUNTEER INCENTIVES
- Each volunteer will receive a voucher (Volunteer Bucks) at the end of their volunteer shift for the show.
- The voucher will be signed and dated by show secretary.
- Vouchers have no cash value and my not be redeemed for cash.
- Volunteer Bucks are received from the 3 shows produced by Cowboy Dressage World: Spring, Summer, and
- This program can be adopted by other Shows but Volunteer Bucks are not interchangeable between those shows and the 3 produced by CDW.
- Vouchers are good for one year from date received.
- Vouchers can be given for use to another exhibitor only if volunteer does not show.
- Vouchers may be used for show entries (tests) only. No stalling, office or drug fee, bedding, feed, covid fee or
late entry fees. They cannot be used at Venue Cafe.
- Vouchers are not replaceable if lost.
- Volunteers who volunteer 4-8 hours per day will get a $10 food voucher good at the Venue Cafe.
- Food vouchers are not transferable and have no cash value.
Credit for Volunteer Bucks as follows:
- For every 4 hours worked = $20 credit for scribes, runners and gate persons.
- Courts and Banners: 2 hours for court set up (before show starts) = $10 credit. Court take down at end of
show = $10 credit.
Nicole Kochanowski Volunteer Coordinator/Grounds Manager | (512) 625 – 7550 (call or text)
Last Virtual Show for 2021.
Remember that there are separate year end awards for Virtual Shows. Must be a Remuda Member to qualify. Cowboydressageworld.com
CDW Virtual Show #3
- August 13 – Entries Due
- August 25-29 – Video Submissions
- September 5 – Results Posted
CDW Welcomes new Team Members
Volunteer Coordinator/Grounds Manager
(512) 625 – 7550 (call or text)
Kaylee Plunkett Court Manager
CDW Retreat and Super Clinic 2022
The CDW Retreat and Super Clinic will be returning April 8-10, 2022. Save the Date. Details to Follow
It is that time of year when CDW seeks your financial support. The Gathering and Finals is a huge and expensive endeavor and a labor of love for all who make it happen. It brings much joy and comradery to the Cowboy Dressage World Family each year.
Please consider a sponsorship for 2021. There are all levels and each one is greatly appreciated.
Jessaca Hutchings is our Sponsorship Chair. Feel free to contact her with any questions.
Text or call (909) 241-7892
Thank you Jesseca!!
Note from Partners
With the show season over half way and many people are looking forward and making plans for their 2022 Events CDW asks the following:
- Please post events on the CDW Calendar. This is so important.
- When planning dates for shows or clinics please check the CDW Calendar first
- If you know of a previous standing CDW event before scheduling your event please reach out so that events are not scheduled on top of each other.(unfortunately not all events get listed on the calendar.)
The above requests will help the success of each event and attendees greatly. Teamwork will strengthen each event. Thank you.