FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: JoAnn Gillespie
WALK WALK DON’T RUN! COWBOY DRESSAGE FIRST 2017 WORLD GATHERING SHOW FEB 4th & 5th
Sacramento California at Murrieta Equestrian Center, Feb 4th & 5th
From Top Hands to working in hand this show will be fun for all!
New Walk/Walk Tests and New Walk/Gait Challenge Tests will be available at our Feb Show. www.cowboydressge.com/competition.html.
While the Equestrian world still arguing about over collecting and over bridling their horses, Cowboy Dressage is adding Walk / Walk Division (Partnership on the Ground and Under Saddle and walk/walk Challenge Tests) for 2017. The walk has always deserved to be called the “queen of gaits” because of the benefits that both horse and rider can obtain from this gait.
Happy Walking !!!
- The horse is maintaining his weight on 4 feet.
- The horse is lowering his head and neck, raising his back and shifting his weight to his right diagonal, left hind and right front.
- The horse is pushing himself with his right hind, while the right front and left hind supporting his weight to roll forward and the front left advancing.
- The horse 3 feet on the ground and ready for his first stride.
- 5-8 – 1st beat right hind – 2nd beat right front – 3rd beat left hind – 4th beat left front.
- The end of the first stride and the dance continue…..One two three four….!
WHY IS COWBOY DRESSAGE SO POPULAR?
Cowboy Dressage is revolutionizing the way people interact with their horses in the western communities. It provides an outlet for folks that embrace kindness in their horsemanship and gives them a place to showcase their endless endeavor of cultivating a good relationship with their horses. Cowboy Dressage is rewarding the art and beauty of riding with a soft feel partnership and celebrates the TRY in horse and rider. This community treats each other and their horses the way you would want to be treated. NICE!
For more about Cowboy Dressage please visit:
PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST